POP UP UNITS
A versatile range of discreet, retractable service units to suit every location.VIEW POP UP UNITS
1. You will need the Pop Up Power® Locking Key. One key is supplied with each unit.
2. Insert the short length of the key into the IGU handle and turn anti-clockwise.
3. Then insert the long length of the key into the IGU handle and turn clockwise.
4. Lift the IGU lid which is assisted by the gas strut within.
5. Once the lid is lifted to give suitable clearance, plugs can be inserted into the IGU sockets.
6. The IGU lid can then be lowered, cables fed through the handle opening.
7. Lock the raised handle by inserting the longer length of the Locking Key and turn anti-clockwise.
8. Place the yellow safety cap (supplied with the unit) over the raised handle.
9. Anti-trip cable guards are recommeded to cover the trailing cables.